Viewsonic PX700HD 1080p Full HD Projector 3500 Lumens
PX700HD is a 3500 ANSI lumens Full HD 1080p DLP projector that offers impressive visual performance in brightly lit environments. This projector comes equipped with ViewSonic’s exclusive SuperColor™ technology which delivers true-to-life colors, as well as a specialized Sports Mode which enhances colors to make sporting events feel more realistic. In addition, PX700HD can be placed into SuperEco mode to reduce power consumption and extend the lamp life to up to 15,000 hours. Dual HDMI inputs allow users to connect multiple devices and share content in high-definition, while the integrated USB power supply can be used as a power source for connected devices.
Bright Images Anywhere
3,500 ANSI Lumens of brightness guarantee bright images in any environment, including rooms with high levels of ambient light.
Amazing Color Accuracy
ViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColor™ Technology displays a wide color range, ensuring that users enjoy a true-to-life color performance in both bright and dark environments without sacrificing image quality.
Bring the Excitement of Game Day to Life
Experience the energetic atmosphere in the stadium with your friends from the comfort of your home. ViewSonic’s Sports Mode boosts the green hues found on the field when watching sporting events to make them feel more lifelike.
PX700HD’s 5 Color Modes:
- Brightest Mode: For bright environments where the projector must operate at maximum brightness.
- Sports Mode: Enhances to green hues to make the colors found on the field when watching sports feel more realistic.
- Standard Mode: Familiar color similar to that of a PC or Notebook.
- Gaming Mode: Color temperature that enhance visibility for gaming.
- Movie Mode: Cinematic color enhancements that improve the viewingexperience when in dark ambient light environments.
Immersive 3D Viewing
PX700HD is capable of projecting 3D content directly from 3D Blu-ray players and HDMI-enabled devices such as laptops, tablets, and media players via HDMI connection.
Responsive Gaming Control
3X Fast Input allows your in-game commands to be represented on-screen immediately, giving you a competitive advantage when gaming and taking the entire experience to a higher level.
Dual HDMI ports provide enough connectivity to support any of your HDMI multimedia devices, delivering a big screen experience for any occasion.
Integrated Power Source
A built-in 5V/1.5A USB power output can be used to supply power to HDMI wireless dongles, eliminating the need for separate power adapters when streaming your favorite multimedia content.
When Power Saving setting is on and without any signal input, the projector will automatically switch to Eco Mode and SuperEco Mode.
- Eco Mode: This projector automatically switches from Normal to Eco Mode whenever it has been left idle for 5 minutes.
- SuperEco Mode: When the projector has not received an input signal for 20 minutes, projected images are dimmed to 30%, extending the lamp’s lifespan to 15,000 hours on average, delivering reliable long-term usage.
Native Resolution: 1920x1080
DC type: DC3
Brightness: 3500 ANSI Lumens
Contrast Ratio: 12000:1
Display Color: 1.07 Billion Colors
Light Source: Lamp
Light source life (Normal): 5000/15000
Lamp Watt: 203W
Projection Offset: 110%+/-6%
Throw Ratio: 1.5-1.65
Image size: 30" - 300"
Throw Distance: 1m~10.96m (100"@3.32m)
Keystone: ±40° (Vertical)
Optical Zoom: 1.1x
Audible Noise (Eco): 27dB
Resolution Support: VGA(640 x 480) to WUXGA_RB(1920 x 1200)
HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
Horizontal Frequency: 15K~102KHz
Vertical Scan Rate: 23~120Hz
Computer in (share with component): 1
Audio-in (3.5mm): 1
(HDMI 1.4/ HDCP 1.4)
Monitor out: 1
Audio out (3.5mm): 1
USB type A (Power): 1 (5V/1.5A)
- This information supplied is not binding on The Whiteboard Shop and is supplied for information purposes only: Warranty on projector is 24 months from purchase or 27 months from manufacture, whichever comes first. On the lamp, 1 year or 1000 hours, whichever comes first. Click here for more information. The warranty is honoured by Viewsonic or their agents and not by us directly.