Viewsonic PA503XE XGA Projector 4000 Lumens
The ViewSonic PA503XE offers impressive visual performance to improve presentations, ideal for use in small business meeting rooms and classrooms. Packed with 4000 ANSI Lumens of brightness and a 22,000:1 contrast ratio, this projector is guaranteed to reproduce the finest of details regardless of the amount of ambient lighting present. ViewSonic exclusive SuperColor™ technology offers a wider range of displayable color for projected images with true-to-life color accuracy. Users can choose from 5 color modes, including standard, brightest, presentation, photo, and movie mode, to select the mode that best suits their needs based on their usage scenario. In addition, the energy-saving SuperEco mode of PA503XE reduces power consumption and extends the lamp life by up to 15,000 hours.
Bright Images in Any Environment
4,000 ANSI Lumens of brightness and a 22,000:1 high contrast ratio guarantee the production of bright images in any environment, including rooms with high ambient light.
Amazing Color Accuracy
ViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColor™ Technology displays a wide range of visible color, ensuring that users enjoy more realistic and accurate color in both bright and dark environments without sacrificing image quality.
Choose from 5 unique preset viewing modes to provide the best settings for your usage:
- Brightest Mode: For environments where the maximum brightness is required
- Presentation Mode: High-brightness and a high contrast ratio for presentations in brightly lit environments.
- Standard Mode: Enhanced color, similar to that of a PC or Notebook.
- Photo Mode: Natural color for general viewing
- Movie Mode: Saturated color for a better movie watching experience in dark environments.
Immersive 3D Viewing
PA503XE’s HDMI port allows users to project 3D content directly from 3D Blu-Ray players and HDMI-enabled devices such as laptops, tablets, and media players.
Users can choose different lamp mode to extend the lamp’s lifespan. When Power Saving setting is on and without any signal input, the projector will automatically switch to Eco Mode and SuperEco Mode
- Eco Mode: This projector automatically switches from Normal to Eco Mode whenever it has been left idle for 5 minutes.
- SuperEco Mode: When the projector has not received an input signal for 20 minutes, projected images are dimmed to 70%, extending the lamp’s lifespan to 15,000 hours on average.
Native Resolution: 1024x768
DC type: DC3
Brightness: 4000 ANSI Lumens
Contrast Ratio with SuperEco mode: 22000:1
Display Color: 1.07 Billion Colors
Light Source: Lamp
Light source life (Nor/SuperEco): 5000/15000
Lamp Watt: 190W
Lens: F=2.56-2.68, f=22-24.1 mm
Projection Offset: 120%+/-5%
Throw Ratio: 1.96~2.15
Image size: 30" - 300"
Throw Distance: 1.19m-13.11m(100" @3.98m)
Keystone: ±40° (Vertical)
Optical Zoom: 1.1x
Audible Noise (Eco): 27dB
Resolution Support: VGA(640 x 480) to FullHD(1920 x 1080)
HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
Horizontal Frequency: 15K~102KHz
Vertical Scan Rate: 23~120Hz
Computer in (share with component): 2
Audio-in (3.5mm): 1
HDMI: 1 (Back)
Monitor out: 1
Audio out (3.5mm): 1
- This information supplied is not binding on The Whiteboard Shop and is supplied for information purposes only: Warranty on projector is 24 months from purchase or 27 months from manufacture, whichever comes first. On the lamp, 1 year or 1000 hours, whichever comes first. Click here for more information. The warranty is honoured by Viewsonic or their agents and not by us directly.